Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday August 15th 2008




Welcome to jrbk9 news.




Hello again people! I belive you earned back your song.




ACHOO! i just sneezed more than you needed to know right. HERE IT COMES AGAIN..........


NOPE never mind oh wait nope.




I would like to ask that you all pray for my puppy for we where both up last night because he has kennel cough poor doggy. the picture above are of him.




Also in better news it is my moms dads birthday today so i wish him a happy happy birthday.




Song for today is the from the new cd i got. Sunshine girl by britt nicole I may put this before but i love this song.




T.C.O.B

3 comments:

bettygram said...

Oh no Spanky got it again. Are you back to normal after the trip? Again I like the words with the song.

Lori's Minute said...

I really like the picture of Spanky giving you a kiss...you look so happy.

Dr.John said...

Sorry the dog is sick.