Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday august 9th 08




Welcome to jrbk9 news where we bring you the best news
A new segmant here at jrbk9 news Snikers Jornal.
Snickers is telling her story from washington d.c
" yesterday me and tcob plus her dad and bother-her mom was at an vison convention- went to the space muesum
I got to see applo 11, some rockets, some new test planes, a science lab, the wright flyer, got to be on the moon and lots more."
snickers
picture on the top left is snickers on the moon,on the top right is me tcob saving snickers from my brother, the one on the botton is me with snikers on the plane.
You ready for the song of the day?
It is yeah toast another speacialty from my cousins and kelly clarkson thankful is snikers song today
TCOB

1 comment:

bettygram said...

Thanks for the pictures,but on the top pictures one was on top of the other. Yeah Toast!