Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday, October 25 , 2008





Alright my mom had to take a picture of us at "Thanksgiving" for her article. My brother and I obviously weren't being very cooperative. What you can't see is my tears from the laughter going on in the process. The only okay one was one I dislike but mom is going to send it anyway (its not on here today)
The first picture is TCOL's head. The second one is actually the last one we took cause TCOL was being weird so I was like that's not helping. In the third one was the fifth picture and mom told us to look normal. (weird is our normal) So we were annoyed and the picture explains it.
The song for today is Love song for a Savior by Jars of Clay.

3 comments:

Dr.John said...

Those are funny pictures. Shame on you laughing when your poor mother was trying to get a picture.
I loved the song.

bettygram said...

Nice Thanksgiving pictures. Your Uncle pat would like to host Thanksgiving because he has the boys and he is on call. I also liked the song and the pictures that went with the song.

Lori's Minute said...

I thought about sending the one of Luke's head to the paper but only we would think it is funny!