Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sundat October 26th 2008







Hi. I am hoping on Halloween that i have a special blog with scenes from Ghost Hunters a TV show that comes on the Sci Fi channel ( Channel 58 if you have cable) and having a live show this Friday which I believe is Halloween as well as their normal show Wednesday.






Okay my main point today is how my dog never moves! NEVER NEVER NEVER!



He sits on my head when he wants me to get up but lately he has been sitting in the chair I sit in



and if i kick him off he bugs me till I let him back up. He is crazy so above I took some pictures of him the others are of my costume which my mom sewed the white lace on to.






You probably know this song but we where singing it yesterday. Its the theme song for the show providence . In my life by the Beatles. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOTU5EMIVn8



TCOB

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

Great pictures as usual. I like Spanky.

Lori's Minute said...

I think the dog is in love with you...