Saturday, November 1, 2008

The AFTER MATH!













Okay so yesterday was Halloween so much fun





But





1. My feet hurt so bad after!





2. Ghost hunters live went to 1A.M and I got to hit the panic button cause we saw something I hope mom didn't erase it. But I don't remember what happen the last half hour cause i was half asleep half there so I don't know if our panic made it on TV or not so i have to go watch the last half hour.





3.Pay attention to the energy drink can on the side of the house in one of my pictures one of my friends drank that before. That pretty much explains it.










So now I am still the first one up with a towel on my head from washing my hair and am now wanting to watch the rest of Ghost Hunters. I will try to find that part on youtube soon that My dad actually saw but i got to hit the panic button. You are probably wondering what happened to make all of us those people who like to debunk and be sceptics hit that panic button (even though I was hoping I would before) well Grant one of the lead ghost hunters had his coat hood tugged Two times and you could actually see an impression of grabbing on the hood! It was so cool!!!!!!!










So yesterday was awesome got a lot of candy especially chocolate.











TCOB

3 comments:

Lori's Minute said...

I did not erase Ghost Hunters....yet! It was a fun day overall.

Dr.John said...

Glad you had a good time. Loved your costume. So you think the Ghost Hunters really saw something or felt something.

bettygram said...

good pictures. Miss seeing Ghost Hunters. I guess you did not get it to work.