Monday, November 3, 2008

November 03 , 2008

Hey I found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the tugging on the coat it happens 2 minutes and 16 seconds in the first time but theres more


The next one is the one of the voice. ALl credit to youtube and ghosthunters on Sci Fi!



(Back to the first one)Theres some saying that its fake but Grant seemed pretty suprised I don't think they would fake anything but the people where right in the fact that Jason didn't seemed suprised he was more intrested in the big bat but grant did. So I think its real but i'm not saying its a ghost I'm saying somthing happened that i don't think was staged. I will leave it up to you with what you think.

TCOB

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

I think you have mastered embeding U-Tube. Congratulations.

bettygram said...

I had trouble hearing he second one.