Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday,April 11th 2009


Here's today's Saturday word thing.
here are the words

grocery store; ; dandelion; ; scissors;
: iPod; poison ivy; computer; interpreter; optometrist
acrobat ceiling fan bumble bee; alabaster cube ;strenuously chartreuse; ;


“Good evening welcome to bugs-ville Our top story is about our local optometrist and how he strenuously stole the alabaster from inside our very own computer here at lady bug studios. But first here is our very own Shelby comingaroundthemountain with local sports. Shelby?”
( Camera changes to a pretty blue butterfly with a Lady bug holding a microphone.)
“Thanks Bob dontsquishmefly. Miss. Sharon butterfly an acrobat of the traveling circus
did an amazing trick flying over chartreuse poison ivy, grabbing a ceiling fan and landing
with all six legs perfectly on a cube on the floor. It was miraculous! Back to u Bob.”
( Turns back to a small black fly sitting at a desk)
“Thanks. Ok so as you all know our local optometrist trusted by all those hard of sight stole our
very precious town object the thing that represents all us bugs here in bugs-ville. Our town bumble bee Mr. Buzz was on duty when the eye doctor stole it. Here is what he says happened.
(Turns to a video of an interview of a bumble bee with a top hat.)
“I was just sitting on my dandelion listening to my Ipod when I saw the optometrist talking to the
Local interpreter trying to explain directions to the doctors office to some out of town Jitterbugs
When he entered the grocery store. A little over 15 minutes later he came out with some
newly bought scissors came over to me (the bee starts sobbing) and HE CUT MY DANDELION DOWN!!!!!!!!!! So I went in to the office and took out the alabaster.
Only to show mad I was I smashed it. Oh did I just say that out loud? Opps.
(Now there are some big Beatles with cop hats taking the bumble bee away.)
(Then we see the black fly again.)
“Thanks for tuning in. See u tomorrow! Signing off I’m Bob Dontsquishmefly
and good day.”
The End.

Tommrow is Easter Yay!. To see my Good Friday Post go down to my last post.

Todays song is By your side Tenth Avenue North Which has been the number 1 song for 11 weeks on the Christian radio countdown.



en.wikibooks.org for picture

T.C.O.B

10 comments:

Dr.John said...

Hey great story. That was a different approach. I like different approaches.

bettygram said...

I liked your story. I also liked your names.

Anonymous said...

What a great story and it goes so well with the theme of your blog. I really enjoyed it. Very clever. Happy Easter to you and your family :)

Richard said...

An interesting and innovative screen play. Well done.

Raven said...

Very unique story. Glad they caught the guilty bumble bee.

Melli said...

LOL! That was adorable Bri! I LOVE the format -- verrrrry creative! VERY!

Cherie said...

What a cute story! I like the idea of using the newscast. Great job using all the words. And Happy Easter!

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

That's quite the way out story. Poor Mr. Bumble Bee got the bad end of the stick. He should have just stung the guy with the scissors.

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

That's quite the way out story. Poor Mr. Bumble Bee got the bad end of the stick. He should have just stung the guy with the scissors.

Anonymous said...

Great story! Your characters are adorable! I can see you're a natural storyteller just like your grandpa!