Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday March 14th (pi day) 2008




Today is pi day so every one try to have a piece of pie today!




yum yum yum...............




Here is a ghost story that me and TCOJ had ( Yes we had this happen paranormal we are not sure). We were practicing in our English teachers back room for forensics when the tempature drastically changed from the main room. We thought it was the window but when we felt the window no breeze was coming of it and logically the window was a little chilly but not as bad at the room itself the next door was the peer mediation room and it connects to the back room by a door once you step in the door way it is warm again instant change. Then one time the door slammed on me hard ( on the other side of the peer mediation room to the hallway). Well it takes little force from a point to close it doesn't slam like it did one day. But then a few days later we had a fire drill the door to the peer mediation room was closed when we left because we were not allowed in the peer room from the back room that day when we came back it was 2-3 inches open then I had a thought. I had TCOJ open the main door and I watched the peer door sure enough it opened! Mystery 1 was solved about the door between both rooms. Shadows that we BOTH saw were also present and the blinds because there is a window between the two rooms where closed but we did have the door open then again our shadows were out of the light in parts where light doesn't reach.




Then another time TCOJ has a microphone and an ear piece for hearing and it was malfunction


but you could still hear through it I tested it out to. another time we heard beeping and the was nothing to do that. I don't think its haunted really i just think the room is strange and you don't want to go back there alone. Tomorrow I will try to tell you about my birthday party which both TCOJ and me where there as well plus my friend kenzie.




There is a show that I love called ghost hunters on cable the SCI FI channel on Wendsays at starts a seven p.m new ones usually at eight p.m . What they do is try to see is it haunted or not of coarse. That's how I solved the door thing cause I saw them do that. Thanks ghost hunters for your show!


Here are some of their shows (this is you tube so some might be changed) But when you get there from the website below it will give you a list of ghost hunters episodes even the one from 2 days ago!






DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH




The moment that makes this blog worth reading the SONG OF THE DAY!




This song is called I'll stand by you by carrie underwood.






TCOB

Thanks to ghost hunters, google for the pics, and utube for the videos.

3 comments:

Lori's Minute said...

Love that song!!!! I also like the link to GH and your story.

Dr.John said...

Nice somng. I remember when we got a magazine about ghosts. I could always tell when granddma was reading it because every light in the house was on. She needed me to stand by her.
I enjoyed your story.

bettygram said...

I am working on a story but I haven't put any words down yet. I liked the way you worked on investicating your ghosts.
Loved the song.