Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday March 28, 2008




Hello and Welcome to JRBK9 news Where we promise to bring you the best news.




Ad: Jrbk9 newspapers are in the making (Sorta) So order you copy today.




Okay So Last time We talked about webkinz and showed A picture of Petty TCOLs collie


today's is of Snickers a basset Hound.


One of our main stories today is About how people complain how Webkinz stuff at The W shop is so expensive I bought a painting for about 550 Kinzcash For a painting! 2 is about 1,100 kinz cash. Now food thankfully is cheep. But those who have a hard time playing games for kinz cash have a hard time because your webkinz is almost always hungry (depending on what you are doing and what your webkinz is like) And so you have to spend your money on that you can't even by a bed which is about 600 to 2,000 Kinzcash depending on the theme it is. I had to send my friend food because she didn't have enough for it. Don't get me wrong I love webkinz and it is a awesome thing I enjoy it. I just wish it has lower prices sometimes.




Heres the song of the day Smiling down by Pillar kind of rockish but I really just like the middle of it.






No comments: