Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pictures.





Left:He he Isn't this funny I found this on Google. Isn't it SWEET!The bone is way to big for the dog. I found it so funny!

Right: Hamster with a tennis racket Hilarious!

I am going to start a new thing where I find a nice song on You tube or somewhere else or create one ( or both of us might)Every week to have somthing for every one to comment on. Please rate song 1-5 1 being the worst 5 the best.

Here is the first song called Ebay by Weird Al. TO go click on site below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYokLWfqbaU

I will try to have a schedual who writes on what days if possible so J can also blog too. I don't know why she hasn't yet so................... TCOB

p.s IF you have any ghost stories or know someone who does tell the to comment we may post it on the daily (not so much daily) Post. So ask everyone you know with a ghost story to comment. P.s.s If they don't want it to be posted on a mian post all they have to do is say so.

3 comments:

B.R.L said...

I know the spelling isn't great hey it was a long post and I changed it twice already!

TCOB

bettygram said...

That song is so funny. It is funny because it is so true.

Dr.John said...

THat was a funny song. But I don't buy that much you know.