Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12,2008

News.
Pi day is coming yummmmm pi. pi day is March 14Th (3.14)

The hamster ate the bone and the dog got the ball good problem solving guys.
Does JRBK9 need a theme song? Vote yes or no.
Again Ghost stories if you have any comment them if you don't make one up or tell some elses or something like that.
Vote on our new 1 being horrible 5 being great! (Be honest we can take it good or bad)
Have you heard of Since you been gone Kelly Clarkson? Well this is the moment you been waiting for the song of the day ( yes I might have put week but I can't wait that long.)This is called since I am tom. Tom is like weird AL but as you learn in this song He is NOT weird al. For the words (I recommend it) Click on about this song more the whole verse is there. Since there are so many good songs I will add another song by Tom called because of youtube. Wednesdays are now double song days.
This one might take a while to start

TCOB

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

I thought the second song was really funny. I have five u-tube movies. Your in some of them.
Gramps