Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday March 23 ,2008




Good Morning or evening depends on when you reading this.




Words out I make good peanut butter jello cake thing. it was good




JRBk9 newspaper is in the making put you orders in now.




TCOL (TCOB's brother) now has a nice collie webkinz named petty (pictures above)who has joined TCOB's pet by order in which gotten Snickers a Basset hound, Butterfingers a alley cat, Chocolate chip a Dalmatian,Bonet a little kinz rabbit and 2 white poodles Cotton and now Puff ball.




okay hopefully tommrow Bettygram will have her 5 song sent and ready for playing tommrow.




Well today I have a song Called What if I stumble By D.C talk I kinda had it stuck in my head last night. Tommrow we might be from madison!






1 comment:

bettygram said...

Sorry i need to have a name with singer and I was going to use my CD's which i can't find.



s